Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I just got acrilic nails on and what are some ways to keep them on for a while? ?

I go to school for half of the day and I just got them on yesterday.....I just got acrilic nails on and what are some ways to keep them on for a while? ?
I couldn't get mine off when I had them. I think that if you plan on keeping them for a while, just be carefull about breaking them. Go back and get them filled when your real nails grow out some, but after a while they just get brittle and break (at least that is what I am told) I waited two weeks, and had to cut them, file them down, and wear nail polish to hide what was left because they would not come off untill I pried them to the point of taking some finger nail, and after that, I just waited. it took months for the last of it to grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment