Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can i convince my mom to let me get acrilic nails?

she has them herself , and i want them for my graduation so i look pretty but every time i ask her shes like no!!How can i convince my mom to let me get acrilic nails?
Do good deeds for a week, and then ask the question and if she says ';no'; you can be like ';i deserve them though';. Blackmail her or ask her when shes in a good mood. Nagging sometimes works so don't be scared to keep asking her. Point out that she has them so why can't you.How can i convince my mom to let me get acrilic nails?
That's because she knows they ruin your nails and are costly to keep up. Do you have a part time job to pay for them and about an hour every 7-9 days to get them done?





I had them for years and off for the last 5 years, my nails are still in terrible shape and wont grow. Think hard before you give in to this vanity. A really good manicure would be better in my opinion.





Good luck!
they do look really pretty, but they make your actual nail really weak and easily breakable.
tell her that maybe you will pay for the acrylic nails for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment