Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you think 13 year olds should have acrilic nails?

my mom says i'm to young tot have them, what so you think?Do you think 13 year olds should have acrilic nails?
I think any fake body or beauty products, especially if its as obvious as nails is tacky and unattractive at any age..besides that if you get your manicures or pedicure done at the wrong place you could be in danger of getting a whole host of diseases, just look it up on the internet and you will see thousands of reports..not to mention the toxic chemicals in the glue. If you have trouble growing your nails I suggest Silica, which is a natural remedy which stimulated carotene growth..keep it cool and natural.Do you think 13 year olds should have acrilic nails?
I don't think anyone should get acrylic nails.
She's right. Mom's are always right. My mom didn't let me use nails until i was fifteen!
God made you as you are don't try changing his perfection.


NO fake nails your to young.
I think you should be a little bit older. At the age of thirteen you're just starting to mature. But if you do want to have them anyway you shouldnt get them on that much because that'll thin out your nails.
No, not 13 year old or nobody....Ask a boy your age and he will tell you.





Go to


www.beautyconcepts.co.uk/hand/index.as鈥?br>




TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURS..








and visit the next one to see a beautifull girl with short nails, I think they look gorgeous, CLEAN and very, very chic.





Angelina Jolie,


Jodie Foster,


Catherine Zeta鈥揓ones ,


Me.......





we all have very well cared short nails, find out for you self!





A french is ok, or medium rose to bubble gum OPI would be great





TAKE CARE
13 is too young to even be wanting to have fake nails. Enjoy being young and real. It doesn't last long.
yeah, your too young, i would wait, i got them when i was 14 for my birthday, and they were hell for me, and its a lot of responsibility to keep up with and pay for being that young, plus it really wrecks your nails, ill never get them done again.





you know whats worse though? when i went to the mall last year i saw a girl about 5 years old with acrylics, why would anyone do that to their little girl? lol oh well just me





but i would wait, or just not get them in my view its not worth the money time effort and sometimes pain
I think 13 is too young to have acrylics because they can be pricey to maintain and can also cause damage to your natural nails. The stick on or glue on styles work ok for short term like for a party or special event. But for the long-term you should try to grow and learn to take of your natural nails. Believe me when you're an adult you will glow with pride when people tell you how beautiful your nails are and you can say that they are natural.
If you can pay for them yourself yer, And keep them neat and have the time to go get them retouched when they chip etc. If not then no.
yes
They would look tacky
no! fake nails are for women. grow your own. there is a difference!
If your mom says you're too young, that pretty well settles it.
yea youre too young. and why would you want to? theyre dumb just get a normal manicure..lol
I have to agree with your mom ! Could be very damaging to your nail bed if you do it now.
if you can pay for the upkeep /filling every two weeks and finding your own way to get to the nail salon ALL with your OWN $


I'd let you
i am a guy myself and i think fake nails are disgusting, in fact i think all fake body parts are. so yes, everyone is too young to use them
Perhaps for a special occasion such as a wedding or school dance. Show her that you are responsible by offering to pay for some or all of the service price.
you are to young. plus why would you want fake ones?
yeah, they look sort of silly when you're too young. Like you're playing dress-up.Acrylics only really look good if they aren't more than about a half centimeter longer than your finger.
I don't think you are too young but you should probably have to find a way to pay for them yourself
i don't think your to young but acrylic nails are kinda tacky looking you should just grow your natural nails and put a nice color on them stay away from fake fingernails. my friend had some acrylic nails and she said it was kinda painful.
I'm 14 and I have never had my nails done. I don't care much for them because my mom always told me to live my life as a young person while I still am because I will regret it if I try to grow up so fast. I don't think I would let my girl get them done until she's 15 (Hispanic meaning of just turning a women).
acrilic nails i suggest for you not to get them because the damage your nails but instead gel nails they dont damage your nails they look prettier too!Hint:I got my nails when i was 11 lol my mom didnt want too but i got them anyways she got over it!
you are too young. it will look tacky and/or trashy.
if it will keep you from biting yours why not,but they should be the glue on kind
Acrylic nails are really bad for your real nails. And yes, I do think that 13 is a bit young to have them...





Maybe you and your mom can compromise. Ask her if she wants to go for a special mom and daughter manicure day, and you can both get your real nails done. A lot of times, that looks much better than acrylics.
I would not let my 13 yr old have those- end of the story.
i say sure, why the hell not? how are you too young? that makes no sense! lol, tell your mom to lighten up. she probably just doesn't wanna see her lil girl grow up! i know my mom wouldn't let me shave my legs til i was 12 cause she didn't wanna see me grow up so fast! so, yea! just coinvince her to let you! hehe! %26lt;3~..alexandra..kelsey..
if your nails break easy like mine do and it causes you distress and your friends comment about how bad they look then i see no reason not to have them except the glue that is used to keep them on is toxic
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment