Friday, February 5, 2010

Cutting acrilic (sp) nails?

ok i have my nails done but they are too long could i cut them with big nail clippers? if not is there any way i could make them shorter without going to the nail place?Cutting acrilic (sp) nails?
Don't cut them with nail clippers,


it could ruin the acrylic. What I do when


I get my nails done if they are too long


I just use a hard nail file (they make them for


acrylic nails) and it works really good, always keep


the shape to the nails they gave you.





My friend just got some acrylic nails too and


she was asking about the same thing lol, and


she has the same name as you! Except her


last name doesn't start with a B.





Good luck!Cutting acrilic (sp) nails?
you have to file them down. DO NOT try and cut them with nail clippers! it will be a disaster! ...and you possibly could injure urself





if filing doesnt work you have to go into the nail salon and they will cut them for you. (with a special acrylic cutter)
You have to file them hun ... if you cut them with a nail clipper it will ruin your acrylics like crack/shatter them.
Use a dremel and file them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment