Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Acrilic Nails on Toes , good or bad idea ?

it does not look strange! it makes you look polished and theyre super cute. of course u gotta get m filled like regular acrylic nails, but its inexpensive. i have fake toe nails and i love m. my finger nails and my toenails r french tipped, and its really convienient bc i dont have to bother painting my toenails to match my outfits anymore. i think its a GREAT idea.





get it done...ull LOVE it!Acrilic Nails on Toes , good or bad idea ?
it's a horrible idea for your fingernails, never mind toenails!!Acrilic Nails on Toes , good or bad idea ?
Okay someone just told me that they were going to get acrylics on the toes....I thought bad idea.


I just dont see the point.


I think there could be a greater risk of infection.


Get a nice pedicure.
I would say DON'T DO IT!!! That is so nasty looking, and why would you do it in the first place? If your toes are that bad that you would consider fake toenails, then you just need to keep them covered up, or go and get a pedicure ever 2 weeks until they look better.
I think it's tacky.
bad idea, the feet take a lot of abuse being swung around like they are, near table edges and the like. It's bad enough to stub your toe, but to stub it and have your nail be pulled OFF...I'm cringing at the idea.





If your toe nails look that terrible that a nice pedicure won't help, (ie:fungus or warts) try the press on type when you're wearing open toed shoes.
ewwwww, not a good look
I personally don't like seeing it. Let your toenails grow out and get a really good pedicure.
kinda ghetto unless uv lost a toenail or something. They look claw like
HORRID
I have acrylic nails and I have seen the toes... unless you have some real toe problems.. I won't bother. It looks strange and you'll have to have them filled every two weeks.
that is a very bad idea cause they grow off your fingers just like they would if you got them on your feet, and they grow off the tip of your toes and you can't just take them off cause the glue would still be on strong and it would hert very very bad%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;........
i think is good and sexy. do it!!!
I've put acrylic on toes before (not my own). usually it's because the nail won't grow or it's severly damaged. It does look strand unless you paint them Most people only do the big toe as it's the most noticable. Personaly I'd stay away from any acrylic. they look cute but the filing and fillins damage the nail.
that would be so damn hot on you where the acrilic about 1inch it would look sexy and wicked hit me back grow them long thats sexy with acrillic

No comments:

Post a Comment