Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have acrilic nails and my real nail and acrilic got ripped off, but is still attatched a little?

since they are still attatched by the nail bed a little, will i have to pull them off or will they just dry out and fall off on their own? keep in mind i have them wrapped in gauze and medical tape to prevent them from any further damage. PLEASE HELP ME!I have acrilic nails and my real nail and acrilic got ripped off, but is still attatched a little?
same thing happened to my wife. It depends on how attached the original nail still is. If it doesn't re-attach itself, the whole nail had to come off. don't worry though, it will grow back. My wife had to go to urgent care to get some of the dried blood under the nail released.





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment