Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have had both acrilic and gell nails. They start seperate and fall off after two weeks.?

I have them put on in the fall (around mid-november) and stop replacing them in March. I have been to several different shops over the last three years. With the same results at each place. They all tell me that they can get them to stay on and don't believe that they just fall off until I come back for the two week fill and the nails just pop off.I have had both acrilic and gell nails. They start seperate and fall off after two weeks.?
It could be that something in your natural chemistry does not allow the chemicals to completely bond with your natural nail. If they constantly fall off, I'd stop spending the money on them -- keep your own natural nails well maintained and groomed, and with all the money you save you could have some killer shopping trips!I have had both acrilic and gell nails. They start seperate and fall off after two weeks.?
WOW!!! that's odd! I really don't know what to tell you other than that you're either going to the wrong nail shops or your natural nail beds are too flat. I'm not saying that in a rude or derogatory manner but maybe that's why the nails don't stay on...or they are using some sorry acrylic / gel. I've been getting my nails done for about 13 years and my nails last until I take them off. Of course after so many fills, they start to lift....but I've never heard of them just falling off after 2 weeks. Good luck though!
i dotn bellive that they fall of i had mine on for 4 weeks ind it hurt like hell to get them of
Yeah, because your nail grows super fast. You normall replace 2-4 weeks.
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment