Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do girls with super long acrilic nails wipe their behind?

for example ivy queen, her acrilic nails are really long, or any female that has them done supperrr long,


i know this question might be nasty but i was just wondering :DHow do girls with super long acrilic nails wipe their behind?
I don't know. Even the fake nails at walmart drive me crazy and they aren't even extremely long. With long nails I can't type, flip pages in books, undo my seat belt etc. The only thing I can really do is stand and look pretty. lol. Oh and tap them on counters. I hate long nails.How do girls with super long acrilic nails wipe their behind?
they have their husbands or boyfriends do it.or scrape it off with the actual nail. True..

Report Abuse



ugh i dont want to know what kind of things you think about if you are willing to say something like this to the general public.
Very Carefully.
Practice?
i clean it with my dong

No comments:

Post a Comment